Sunday is going to be a historic day for Keighley Cougars and we want to make sure the celebrations are enjoyed to their fullest.
Our crowds have tripled in size, we know some of our services weren’t catching up with the surge in demand.
We have therefore conducted a review of the speed of bar service.
Our bar staff work tirelessly, but we have to accept that Cougar Park needs to step up a gear to make sure we’re able to cope with the demand.
We’re pleased therefore to report the following changes for Sunday’s game against North Wales:
– We have sourced state-of-the-art mobile bars from Base Flow, the likes of which are at major soccer grounds around the UK such as Tottenham Hotspur.
This incredible bar pours beer from the bottom of a special glass, in less than 10 seconds.
The Base Flow bars will be installed at the stage-end of the Hall of Fame bar, as well as around the ground. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3fk87Y-DyQ
– Our sponsors Timothy Taylor’s are kindly providing us with an additional mobile bar, which will be positioned inside the ground.
– We are converting the pie-shop into a take-away bar to enable fans to buy drinks from throughout the day.
– We are positioning bars on each corner of the East Terrace, meaning fans can buy drinks during the game without having to miss any of the on-field action.
– We have developed a Cougars table-ordering app.
This will be trialled on Sunday in the President’s Lounge. If successful we will be rolling this out to all bars for next season.
You will simply scan a QR code, download the app, order and pay through the app by card or Apple/Google pay – and have the drinks delivered to your table.
Success brings with it challenges.
We hugely appreciate fans feedback, please never stop giving it, we will never stop listening, learning and adapting.
By Joshua Chapman